[Robonz] freebies... now with added video

Brody Radford brody at brodyradford.com
Wed Nov 27 17:42:34 EST 2013

D’oh, someone revoke my geek creds already! Now who made the key combo for Send so easy to hit?

Here’s the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72yxQF3xQD8), and the latest user guide and some high-res pictures (http://www.brodyradford.com/MKI/).

Oh yeah, and BrainBoard is open-source hardware. And while it’s based on Arduino it’s just an Atmel AVR micro so you can use WinAVR / AVR-GCC or Atmel Studio, and decide between using the USB bootloader or an ISP programmer. It’s flexible.

We’ve done a few quick projects like the Bluetooth robot that we’ll be publishing to the product page (along with the hardware source) soon so check back, or email me for ideas/help/hints etc.

Right, I think that’s all... Back to working on those expansion modules. We should have 10-DOF, Bluetooth, IR, and microSD turning up in a couple of weeks if the PCB fab does their bit.

Cheers

Brody