[Robonz] freebies... now with added video

Vandan Patel tech.h4x0rz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 18:06:00 EST 2013

Hey Brody,
Its me Vandan.

My Project 1: Spy Robot.
A small robot with a wifi camera on it, controlled from a phone and
basically to use a intel for police etc. before entering a property.

My Project 2: A phone controlled lock and opener.
As the board has a inbuilt motor controller you can use this to connect it
to a motor which can open a small door of a cabinet or a personal box,
which can be locked by an electromagnet, also connected to the board.
The board then can be connected to a phone app via bluetooth to lock/unlock
or open/close the cabinet or other means.

Thanks,
Vandan