[Robonz] Next tabletop competition

Keith Colson next at pitstock.com
Tue Oct 22 22:06:05 EDT 2013

Hi Tim

Yes! We definitely want to get another competition together. We have
designed a new "H" course (see picture). it is built and ready to go. We
just need to set a date and venue. I would always want to give 4 months
minimum notice prior to a competition so people have time to prepare. I
think Tim at Mindkits has some other events he would like to host with
us too.

We were trying to work with Digital nations but it was all too late to
do something effective. Maybe we might be able to work in with them next
year.

i have been a little distracted lately building my 3D printer which I am
please to say is now working
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfkB6idPDPU

Cheers
Keith