[Robonz] Next tabletop competition

Jan Kruse jkruse2007 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 20:29:26 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,

Jan from AUT here. We ran an introductory course with a few 2nd year
students and they were keen to join the competition with a couple of robots
as well. 4 months lead time would be perfect - we'll just follow the
mailing list for any news, but count us in.

Looking forward to meet everyone in person.

Thanks,