[Robonz] FLL NZ Championship volunteers - 30 November

Jason Kyle jason at celnz.com
Thu Oct 31 21:43:01 EDT 2013

Hi,

Once again we're on the hunt for volunteers to assist with the FIRST LEGO
League NZ Championship event on Saturday 30 November held at ACG Strathallan
in Karaka, Auckland.

Teams from around NZ will compete in a robot game and also be judged in
several areas. The Nature's Fury challenge is quite topical given events in
recent years both locally and overseas
http://www.firstlegoleague.org/challenge/2013naturesfury

What are we looking for?

-Judges for project and core values. General knowledge is probably the only
requirement.

-Judges for robot design. Knowledge of LEGO Mindstorms is handy but general
technical and programming understanding is all that's needed.

-Robot game referees. Must be good dealing with kids in a diplomatic way and
be comfortable standing several hours. Long arms are a bonus!

We provide online training materials and judges are always paired. For those
who have volunteered before you'll already know we look after you well J

Please get in touch with me directly and feel free to forward this email to
other who may be interested.

Best Regards,

Jason Kyle, Kiwi FIRST | jason at kiwifirst.org | +64(21)672535 |
http://kiwifirst.org