[Robonz] Next tabletop competition

Tim Fanselow tfan016 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Mon Oct 28 20:23:35 EDT 2013

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the update, I'll pass on the message to everyone here at work.
Fourth months sounds like a good amount of time to prepare, so yes we might
have a couple robots together by then. The 'H' course looks like a nice
challenge; I think it will require a step up from the random walk algorithm
we used last time!

We will stay tuned to this mailing list for competition updates.

Regards,
-Tim